Friday 2 November 2012

When Venus & Serena came to town...

So sometime in late September I heard that the Williams sister would be coming to Nigeria and I was super excited. For those of you that don't know, I'm sort of a tennis fan (I say sorta because deep down within me I know that I'm really watching 'çause of the hot ladies in tennis:). Anyway, the Williams sisters visited the Ikoyi 1938 club on Wednesday the 31st of October for a tennis clinic with over 400 kids between the ages of 8 and 18 to empower them and teach them a few things. It was really cool and quite heart warming at certain points. Here are some of the images. Look out for CNN's Nigeria Correspondent Vladimir as well as Kelechi Amadi Obi and a very lucky little girl that got to 'hold' Serena. Videos coming soon by the way. P/s: Shout out to my home girl Bolanle for keeping me company that day.




















No comments:

Post a Comment